6/17/2007

pey boOn 1st day in LiverPooL

pey boOn was so reGret 2 take examination b4 depart 2 UK...coz she jz misS out so muCh fun moment...orientation la....trip to dunno where la...this la that la....*sob sob* de miss out part...jz let u guys 2 fill it up whenever u wan..coz i dunno wat happened while i'm not there...haha

itS 11/06/06 hurray~!!!! its my arRivaL...too earLy...none of them was awake...its 6am...but de sky jz look like 9am....hehe....windy windy...coOL!!!faLL asLeep wHen i reach my rOom....kinda nice...haha....is it a hostel or hotel??!!!! Let u Guys lOok @ it!!gosh~!!!where is my blanket and pillow??!!!its missing...finaLLy i kno is U...yIn,....u kidnap it!!!! *bite*

its almost 1pm...*kok kok kok* some1 was knocking my door....waNNa go cHinatowN ma??haha...asked by eMiLy...=P....'ok'...as i answered...Lets c oUr pic later oN! i keep on forcing them 2 take pics wif me....

diNner time....*yam yam*...is Bak kut teH....*wink*.....

No comments: