6/29/2007

MarYbone ~FinaL~

Now is my roOm's turn...letsSs take a Look my room fLat 12D



its my cupboard...lets see....nice view outside my room ya...its liverpooL city center...it will be more nice during nite time...envy me?? *smiLe*


my working tabLe...laptop (of coz + internet la) + phone (calling my hsmate and frens in other phrase FOC de) haha...cooL huh~!!hehe...this is de pLace wheRe i aLwiz start my battLe wif WC....muahahahaha....don think too much la....jz fighting around and o2jamming ^^

my meSsy bed *paiseh* taken this pic when i jz wake up ma..haha...but de bed seem so nice 2 sLeep hor...reaLLy hate wake uP 4 uNi earLy in de morning de..sUre missing my bed when in uNi...and i gonna miss it nOw...bed sheet and those sheet...can be change every week la...but v where got so hardworking de...change it twice a week lo...hehe


its my personal toilet....*eiiiii* disguisting fella showing toilet pic pulak...haha..haiya...nvm la...i oso not showing those 'water' inside de toilet bowl...haha


my shower pLace...jz nx to de toilet bowl...haha....enjoying and relaxing inside la...'bong bong luu'

k la...its de end of my hosteL liao...MAryboNe pRoject...i think some of u shd be miss it so much...some of u(those which r not tenant in marybone) sure feel sien wif those normal normal capture la....it seem normal 4 u guys but is a happiest sweet sweet home 4 us in LIverpooL oh...麻雀虽小五脏齐全嘛

Next episod: Aldham Robert Learning Resource Center(LRC)

No comments: