2/28/2009

21.07.2006 - Glenfinnan monument -

I'm trying kinda hard to recall...recalling~~my Memories 3 years back.....
Gosh...really long long time ago...my memories in UK started to be.........hehe...sorry ya...i might miss out some important scene...any1 remember...PLz plz remind me..correct me...drop me comments...i must spare more time in this blog edi...before its too late.....trying~~~with my juicy brain...back to 21.07. 2006 about noon time....Lets Go......

Next station: Fort William - Eilean Donan Castle
19 miles west of Fort William。 About half an hour - 45 minutes drive from Fort William to Glenfinnan. Actually, we never do any research on this stop...jz ngam ngam passby...beautiful nature....4 us, thr is nth special besides beautiful...hahaha...again, we will not miss any chance for photography sessions..


a long way walk from road side *p/s: our car park @ road side far far away from this monument. passing by weeds for this ''session'' in front of monument..hehe


Look!!! attracted by the lake...biao ge (koon yik) and teng cannot tahan already...SPOT!!! biao ge already washing his leg thr...hahaha...kinda cold lake water

hmm....if not mistaken, this pic not taken by kok wei...i think....he was sleeping in d car....hahhaa...he miss this =P

The beauty Nature...舒服 ^o^

Group photos:





'ying-nya'...hahaha

No comments: